Casa Rosales

Casa Rosales

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Just lovely - share the moment

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook today to wish her friends a Happy Christmas and I have stopped many times during this busy day, preparing for my in-laws arrival, just to watch it again and feel the peace descend.

Enjoy and share a moment of chill and simplicity (OK - I have NO idea how they do it!) at Christmas time with me. I suspect that once my in-laws arrive, there will be few moments of calm but plenty of chaotic fun!


5 comments:

  1. Hello Annie:
    We do so hope that you will find time for yourself over the days ahead which are, most likely, going to be somewhat hectic.

    Yes, we too wonder how the effect of the changing seasons is achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, Annie! Glad you were given something to being a little calm into the chaos. Have a wonderful time with your in-laws there, but try to find a moment or two for yourself as well. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Annie and you are right, I feel infused with peace and calm. So, I shall keep it as my refuge and retreat here whenever I need to de-stress.

    Enjoy Christmas
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments - it makes blogging even more fun to know someone is reading!