Casa Rosales

Casa Rosales

Thursday 3 October 2013

Friendly links

I am quite sure that almost anyone who reads my blog also reads Janice's...but just in case, I'm using this post to share a link to her blog. It documents what we were doing together (yey!0 at the end of last week. (Having a lovely time...of course!)

Shortly, I will be able to extract photos from my camera again and share an great adventure with Ruy and Romy plus there will be a post dedicated to this week, when we have my mum staying with us.

Please enjoy a few (more) photos of my beautiful adopted hometown, seen through the eyes of my friends, Janice and Mark and with the words of Janice and myself.

Visiting Annie part 1: Pasea, descubre y cuentalo.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, I caught it this morning. The photographs were just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, excellent photos - sorry to be duplicating but we wanted to do a shared post. We said how fun it would be to meet up with you and some others one day...Axxx

      Delete
  2. Well, our joint efforts seem to have been well received so far ! Gaynor sounds up for Barcelona .I will start working on part 2, but know you will be busy with your mum....and then the surprise at the end of the week, so lets not rush things. I'm looking forward to you getting your camera and connection issues sorted too. Jxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw Gaynor's comment and was very encouraged by it! And you've certainly hit the spot with the photos and historical content...How could Annie not know I live in a very historical place...didn't I mention it?? Part 2 whenever you're ready. We're very chilled and relaxed here.
      Axxx

      Delete

I welcome your comments - it makes blogging even more fun to know someone is reading!