Casa Rosales

Casa Rosales

Wednesday 16 February 2011

What I've been knitting

Mainly hats.
Modelled here by Ruy

Large beany, now worn constantly by Cesar

Romy's pink topper

And one for Ruy
I've done another too, for me in some lovely wool that my sister bought me for Christmas. Good timing too as the weather has changed again back to chilly and a bit cloudy.

I found the pattern in a knitting magazine but had problems when I tried to follow it - after three attempts, I realised there was an error and so worked out the proper pattern from the picture.

Wonder how many other people tried, failed and gave up because of an extra - and unnecessary - K2 instruction?

Not me - and I know I'll be knitting more of these little lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments - it makes blogging even more fun to know someone is reading!