Casa Rosales

Casa Rosales

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Well, well, well

This is a most strange sensation. As far as blogging is concerned, I appear to have - like the proverbial well - dried up!

I so missed writing my blog whilst away in England. All the usual blogger things were happening to me during our stay there - such as thinking up titles, putting into words what I was seeing and doing, turning a single little event into a storyline, mentally adding little comments to the photos that we did (or didn't!) take...but now I'm back...nothing!

It's all gone - evaporated, perhaps, in the warm sunshine in which we are currently basking here in my adopted home - but gone nevertheless. I'm sure it will return. I'm sure it will.

For now, I leave you with this little treasure which is how it feels to be back in Spain - Andalucia. And all I want to do is listen to it over and over. Over and out.

4 comments:

  1. Clever title you've got there. :P
    hehe
    Yeah it's annoying when things like that happen... D:
    Maybe you should steal your sister's laptop next time and jot a few things down each night in a draft post.

    But things like that happen to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A post about Andalucian skies maybe ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic music, Annie. Thank you.

    Blogger's block is something one of my followers warned me about and her solution is to post anything, just to get going again. I don't actually agree and find that if I don't know what to post I simply don't post and wait for that stirring of the mind that tells me another blog-post idea is on the way. The fact that you had lots of ideas in the UK means that the well hasn't dried up, but perhaps the bucket needs a break. :-)

    Wish-Dragon's idea of jotting down ideas when they come to you, ready for future use, is excellent and I do that too, but sometimes even the jottings file is empty.

    PS You might want to pop over to Ayak's blog - she has news for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry Annie, it'll come back. As you know, I've been there at least 3 times in the past couple of years too. Nothing serious I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments - it makes blogging even more fun to know someone is reading!