Casa Rosales

Casa Rosales

Friday 7 May 2010

Spoons and Bars

I haven't made any chocolates for a little while - I've been too busy trying to keep the house tidy in the hope that someone will come and want to buy it. Mateo suggested I make chocolates and bribe people with them - when I get really desperate, I will try it!

However, could resist the temptation to make no longer and today made some dark chocolate 'spoons' which can be stirred into a hot drink such as milk or coffee - delicious.

 I also made some bars of chocolate with a mixture of raisins, mango, pistachios, almonds and cashews. Tastes wonderful and has a rustic, rough sort of appearance which I really like. I saw some bars of chocolate at a Farm Shop today that looked as if they were made out of plastic - I think that's why I wanted these to look 'real'.



I'll be making some more next week - there has to be some good reason for the change in the weather! It was far too warm last week, no way would my chocolate set when it was 22 degrees in the conservatory.
This chilly weather is just perfect for a quick set - but no rain please, that's nearly as bad as sun. Dry and cool will do fine.

Thanks for looking - do post me a comment!

3 comments:

  1. Really enjoying reading your Blog
    The photos are heavenly, the childrens artwork is rather special too!
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you have a lot of food for thought chocolate and houses!! Good to read Annie - see you Wednesday Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for reading and for commenting! It's really good to know that you're out there and it will keep me blogging!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments - it makes blogging even more fun to know someone is reading!