Casa Rosales

Casa Rosales

Thursday 26 September 2013

Stop press...

Just to say that this afternoon, a tired but cheerful Janice (and Mark) arrived safely in Alcala la Real. They were waiting for me by the fountain as FR brought me into town to meet them.

We've had a lovely few hours together back at Sam and Dave's lovely B&B, watching the sun set behind La Mota - there'll be quite a number of photos of this as it's an amazing sight - even for a hardened veteran like me - as first-timers it's quite easy to be blown away completely.

We're meeting up again tomorrow and will be planning a joint blogging strategy...but wanted to capture my enormous pleasure at having Janice (and Mark - sorry Mark!) here with me. I can hardly believe it!!

There will be more!


16 comments:

  1. The perfect news to send me to ed with a smile on my face, Annie. Have a wonderful time together with Janice and Mark and do tell us all about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've landed!
    No need to tell you to enjoy yourselves, is there..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to catch up with friends, have a fantastic time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissie. The only downside is she has to go away again and she's such a long, way away! Axxx

      Delete
  4. You will all have such a good time. Look forward to your joint blogging.

    x Maria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria - it's been lovely and the blog will be a great way to preserve the memory of the visit. Axxx

      Delete
  5. Have fun in the (hopefully) sun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe it, Nilly, the weather has been abysmal. But not enough to dampen our spirits. Axxx

      Delete
  6. Lucky you two. Enjoy yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a huge pleasure, Annie. Speaking for myself, I have enjoyed it very much. I shall leave Janice to tell you her version! Axxx

      Delete
  7. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! I can't wait to read and surely see in photos what the two (plus two) of you do together, Annie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny - you will have Janice and Mark to thank for the photos as I didn't take a single one due to my camera being on the blink...but you can be sure we will be sharing our experience with our blogging friends as soon as possible. It's been a real joy. Axxx

      Delete

I welcome your comments - it makes blogging even more fun to know someone is reading!