Casa Rosales

Casa Rosales

Monday 21 February 2011

Going on 5000

Small numbers compared to many bloggers but I cannot believe that I've had almost 5,000 visitors to my own blog!
It seems strange thinking back to those first early posts where I was terrified of someone actually reading what I'd written ... now I check my stats daily and am delighted with the number of lovely comments from people all over the world who pop in to see what we are up to.

Some of you are people I know and love and have spent much of my life with but I also feel now I have some other, new and wonderful virtual friends. And it's a really good feeling.

Being naturally sociable, I find myself very buoyed up by the network of people who pop into my life - unseen but whose presence is both felt and appreciated. Anyone who blogs will know exactly what I mean!

Thank you for reading, thank you for commenting. Thank you for being there - much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Annie thats fantastic!
    but you shouldnt be suprised you write well
    Al good preparation for when you write the book that is so obviously within you
    Christine R x

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments - it makes blogging even more fun to know someone is reading!